Always Looking for Animal Lovers to Join Our Team
Do you love animals? Have you always wanted to be a receptionist, vet technician, or veterinarian? We are a great place to start. Caring Hearts employees enjoy competitive pay and benefits, employee discounts, and a great working environment.
- Ability to work with accuracy, punctuality, strong character, self-starter, and self-motivator.
- Belief in strengthening the client’s animal bond.
- Embrace the value of being part of a team as the only way to get the job done.
- Understand that all stages of life need to be handled in different ways.
- Previous veterinary experience is a plus.
Our reception team is the first interaction with customers. Read through some expectations for this position.
Our veterinary assistants are responsible for animal care and hospital maintenance. A candidate must have a High School diploma and basic computer knowledge.
Our veterinary technicians handle many of the same responsibilities that nurses and other professionals perform for physicians. A candidate must have an Arizona State License Certificate, High School diploma, and basic computer knowledge.
Looking for a full-time associate veterinarian. MUST be licensed in Arizona with good standing. We offer a mentorship program. $130,000 salary PLUS Bonus! 40-hour, 4-day work week - no Sundays or on-call emergency. New Grads Welcome. We offer state-of-the-art medical-surgical services.
- Doctor of Veterinary medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Arizona.
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine while upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
- Professional demeanor and appearance, with a friendly and positive disposition while practicing compassionate patient care.
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with your fellow team members.
- Passionate about educating clients in preventative and diagnostic care.
State-of-the-art Medical Care
Comprehensive and diagnostic care, including