Urgent Care: When It Just Can't Wait
When your family pet has an emergency, you shouldn't have to worry about the quality of care your pet will receive. Caring Hearts Animal Clinic is a full-service facility equipped to handle veterinary urgent care and emergencies during regular business hours. Simply call us at (480) 545-8921 or bring your pet in.
Our hours are:
Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 7 PM
Saturday: 8 AM – 6 PM
We offer before and after hours appointments to accommodate your family's busy schedule.
We love our pets and want to give them the best care possible. The health and safety of your pet is just as important to us as our own well-being.
Knowing when your pet requires emergency care can make a huge difference in the outcome of the situation. Contact your veterinarian immediately if your pet is experiencing any of the following symptoms or conditions:
- Blood coming from any part of their bodies
- Blood in their urine or feces
- Choking sounds, persistent or severe coughing
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Shallow breathing or difficulty breathing; appears to be choking
- Difficulty giving birth
- Eye injury that results in redness, squinting, discharge or swelling
- Ingested toxin, poison, or foreign object
- Swallowing bones, rocks, cloth, string, sharp objects, etc.
- Injured or hit by a car, hurt by another animal, or fallen from a great height
- Severe and minor pain
- Lethargic or non-responsive
- Unexplained lumps that are growing rapidly or bleeding
- Trouble urinating
- Weight loss or loss of appetite
If you have any questions for us, or if you think your pet is experiencing an emergency, contact Caring Hearts Animal Clinic to ask for advice on how to proceed in getting the appropriate treatment.