K9 travel.jpg

Traveling with your pet

When planning to travel out of the state or the country, it is important to learn about all of the requirements for travel. Each state and/or country has its own requirements to be accepted into their state or country.

Inside the continental United States not all airlines require health certificates, we advise to check with your airlines prior to travel. If a health certificate is needed it must be done within 10 days of flight.

Outside of the United States, there are several additional requirements please click the list below to see what you need as soon as possible.

All paperwork MUST be printed and present at time of appointment. Additional fees may be accessed at time of the appointment for any uncompleted forms/documents.

Please click the box below to be directed to the USDA website.